week 3 curate LISA

For this week project, I decided to focus on old and new objects. I wanted to to show how time flies and how quickly objects are evolving.

The first objects are those that were used by our parents when they were young, and others are what we are using noway days.

PROCESS

First of all I decided that I will focus on Time and Cathegory.

• Art objects
  • Body objects (cloth)
  • books

At the beginning I wanted to make an exhibition outside, on a field, on a table in a garage. But, it was raining for 3-4 days in a row.

So, I decided to make a video that would be placed in an exhibition in a museum.

3 thoughts on “week 3 curate LISA”

1. Hi lisa ,

I like the background music that you choose to work with, it is very cohesive with the idea of exhibiting old and new together it gives kind of a vintage and modern vibe to the video, which I really liked.
    I like the texture on the back but I wonder how would it be if you made the video on a still background, without any texture, would that be more modern? or does the texture goes better?
    Secondly, I wonder how would it be if we saw some close-up pictures, would that maybe make it more dynamic.

I really like the video , Stay safe 🙂

2. Hi, Lisa
    It is interesting how you make connection between the old and the new. It is not only intuitive and simple to show what you want to deliver but also, fun and sensuous with the sound when the images pass! Just for improving work tiny bit, it would be good to combine your illustration with images maybe?. I just because I really liked them in previous works haha.
    Such a nice work !

3. Hi,
    I like the style of your piece the way you use the clicking sound as its almost as if you’re taking loads of photos and flicking through them. I think it’s a good idea. Even better if you could look at different sounds or add something more into your piece…